Ordering & Shipping
Our production timeline is currently 30-45 days
If you placed an order and would like to make an exchange, please head over to our returns page for more information.
- Each pair of clogs is handmade under one roof in our San Francisco. All clogs ship within 30-45 days from order date.
- Given the nature of our made-to-order production, lead time may vary and we do not guarantee delivery dates. We are unable to accommodate rush or expedited orders.
- When your order ships, you will receive a confirmation email with details and tracking information.
- Your order notes may not be included in your order confirmation. Please email us with any questions or requests, being sure to include your order number
- You may email us at any time to check in on the status of your order, but please note that we are unable to guarantee exact delivery dates.
- If we find that your leather choice is back-stocked or unavailable, we’ll email you about this issue immediately.
- If you ordered swatches, you order will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
- If you ordered from our Instant Gratification offering, your order will be shipped in 3-5 business days.
- Gift cards are delivered digitally automatically unless otherwise stated.
- Orders within the domestic United States ship via USPS Priority Mail and typically arrive in 2-3 business days. Please note that we do not guarantee delivery dates.
- All orders ship with delivery confirmation which can be used to track your package. We are unable to provide tracking information beyond that supplied by the USPS.
- We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit. Please double check your billing and shipping address when placing an order as we are unable to reroute packages once they leave our studio. If you find that your package is lost, you must contact your local USPS carrier.
- Standard shipping does NOT include insurance.
- International orders ship via FedEx and typically arrive within 2-6 days. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery dates.
- We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit. Please double check your billing and shipping address when placing an order as we are unable to reroute packages once they leave our studio. If you find that your package is lost, you must contact your local carrier.
- Customs and import duties are levied by the receiving country and are therefore the buyer's responsibility. Some countries issue heavy duties, so we highly suggest researching these rates for your country before ordering. Bryr is not responsible for any charges incurred by your country.
- Please note, at this time we are unable to offer exchanges or returns for our international customers due to duties complications. All international orders are FINAL SALE.
If you have any questions about our ordering or shipping processes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org