Ordering & Shipping
Click here for updates about our current operations under the San Francisco mandated order of shelter-in-place.
If you placed an order and would like to make an exchange, please head over to our returns page for more information.
Please note, all of the information below may not apply at this time due to the San Francisco shelter-in-place mandate.
- Each pair of clogs is handmade under one roof in our San Francisco. All made-to-order clogs ship within 30 days from order date. Clogs from our in-stock inventory ship within 10 business days under normal circumstances.
- Given the nature of our made-to-order production, lead time may vary and we do not guarantee delivery dates. We are unable to accommodate rush or expedited orders.
- When your order ships, you will receive a confirmation email with details and tracking information.
- Your order notes may not be included in your order confirmation. Please email us with any questions or requests, being sure to include your order number.
- If we find that your leather choice is back-stocked or unavailable, we’ll email you about this issue immediately.
- If you ordered swatches or a tote bag, your order will be shipped within 3-5 business days under normal circumstances.
- Gift cards are delivered digitally automatically to the email used at check out.
- Orders within the domestic United States ship via USPS Priority Mail and typically arrive in 2-3 business days. Please note that we do not guarantee delivery dates.
- All orders ship with delivery confirmation which can be used to track your package. We are unable to provide tracking information beyond that supplied by the USPS.
- Bryr Studio is not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit. Please double check your billing and shipping address when placing an order as Bryr is unable to reroute packages once they leave our studio. If you find that your package is lost, you must contact your local USPS carrier.
- Standard shipping does NOT include insurance.
- International orders ship via FedEx and typically arrive within 2-6 days. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery dates.
- Bryr Studio is not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit. Please double check your billing and shipping address when placing an order as Bryr is unable to reroute packages once they leave our studio. If you find that your package is lost, you must contact your local carrier.
- Customs and import duties are levied by the receiving country and are therefore the buyer's responsibility. Some countries issue heavy duties, so we highly suggest researching these rates for your country before ordering. Bryr Studio is not responsible for any charges incurred by your country.
If you have any questions about our ordering or shipping processes, please email us at email@example.com