We want you to love your clogs and will gladly process exchanges for orders within 20 days of receipt.
We do not accept returns for refund.
ALL EXCHANGES MUST BE IN NEW AND UNWORN CONDITION.
At this time, we are unable to accept exchanges for our international customers due to duties complications
- You may request a return by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll issue you a return authorization number. Please include your name and order number in your email to expedite the return process.
- Please include a note (or your original invoice) with your name, email, order number, and return authorization number (RA#) in your return package. Please note we are not liable for damages during the shipment process - please package the clogs well!
- We are unable to cover return shipping. Please send your return back to us at:
- Upon inspection and acceptance of your return, will issue store credit for your order less shipping.
- Store credit never expires and is issued in the form of a digital gift card.
- If you would like to exchange an item, you will be able to place a new order upon receiving your store credit, and your replacement will be produced within our regular production timeline.
- Please note that replacement orders are FINAL SALE. We are not able to replace an order more than once.
If you received a damaged or defective item, please email email@example.com with your order number along with a photo showing the issue, and we'll take care of you.
All sale items are final sale and non-refundable.
We stand by the craftsmanship of our goods. If you have any questions or concerns about your clogs, please reach out of us and we'll do our best to help you.
Please note that we do not accept returns on clogs that have been chipped. Our clog bases are made of solid wood, and if struck against a hard surface with sufficient force, will chip. This is the nature of wooden bases, not a material defect. To learn more about our clogs and how to care for them, please see our care page.