We gladly accept returns for store credit on new, unworn clogs within 20 days of receipt. Store credit never expires and is issued in the form of a digital gift card.
We do not offer refunds.
ALL EXCHANGES MUST BE IN NEW, UNWORN AND UNDAMAGED CONDITION.
- To request an exchange, please contacting us at email@example.com within 20 days of receiving your order, and we’ll issue you a return authorization number along with next steps to get your exchange going!
- Bryr Studio does not cover return shipping
- Upon inspection and acceptance of your return, will issue store credit for your order less shipping.
- Store credit is issued in the form of a digital gift card and does not expire.
- Please note that replacement orders are FINAL SALE. We are not able to replace an order more than once.
- Damaged or visibly worn clogs will not be accepted for exchange.
- For our international customers, please remember that you are responsible for shipping, taxes and duties levied by your country. Bryr is not responsible for any additional charges you may incur during shipping and receiving.
If you received a damaged or defective item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number along with a photo showing the issue, and we'll take care of you.
All sale items are final sale and non-refundable.
Clogs purchased from our Instant Gratification offering are subject to our standard exchange policy. Please see above for more information.
We stand by the craftsmanship of our goods. If you have any questions or concerns about your clogs, please reach out of us and we'll do our best to help you.
Please note that we do not accept returns on clogs that have been chipped. Our clog bases are made of solid wood, and if struck against a hard surface with sufficient force, will chip. This is the nature of wooden bases, not a material defect. To learn more about our clogs and how to care for them, please see our care page.