It’s important to us that you love your clogs, and so we gladly offer returns for store credit within 20 days of delivery.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN NEW AND UNWORN CONDITION.
- You can request a return by contacting us at email@example.com, and we’ll issue you a return authorization number. Please include your name and order number in your email to expedite the return process.
- Once your return has been authorized, please make sure to use proper packaging (such as the original box), as you are responsible for any damages or loss that occurs in transit.
- Please include a note (or your original invoice) with your name, email, order number, and return authorization number (RA#).
- Send your return back to us at:
2331 Third Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
- Upon inspection and acceptance of your return, will issue store credit. We will email you within 7 business days of receipt of your return to let you know if your return has been approved.
- Store credit never expires and is issued in the form of a digital gift card.
- If you would like to exchange an item, you will be able to place a new order upon receiving your store credit, and your replacement will be produced within our regular production timeline.
- Please note that replacement orders are FINAL SALE. We are not able to replace an order more than once.
We will process your return within 7 business days. Exchange credit will be for the full value of your clogs (plus applicable taxes). We do not refund shipping.
We can only accept returns on clogs that are unworn and in new condition.
If you received a damaged or defective item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number along with a photo showing the issue, and we'll take care of you.
All sale items are final sale and non-refundable.
We stand by the craftsmanship of our goods. If you have any questions or concerns about your clogs, please reach out of us and we'll do our best to help you.
Please note that we do not accept returns on clogs that have been chipped. Our clog bases are made of solid wood, and if struck against a hard surface with sufficient force, will chip. This is the nature of wooden bases, not a material defect.