As you may have heard, we are getting back to making as safely and productively as we can, and this week, we’ve worked to make a really solid plan on how and when we will make and ship all of the made-to-order clogs purchased while we were out of the studio.
Here are our estimated ship windows:
- We estimate that clogs purchased before the shelter-in-place mandate went into effect on March 17th will ship between now and May 28th.
- We estimate that clogs purchased in March after the shelter-in-place mandate went into effect on March 17th (that aren’t from the archive or summer capsule events) will ship between May 27th and June 11th.
- We estimate that archive event clogs will ship between June 2nd and June 25th.
- We estimate that clogs purchased in April (that aren’t from the archive or summer capsule events) will ship between June 23rd and July 2nd.
- We estimate that summer capsule clogs will ship between June 30th and July 23rd.
- We estimate that clogs purchased in May (that aren’t summer capsule) will ship between July 14th and July 30th.
We are committed to getting your order out to you as soon as we can! We know you have waited a long time to receive them, and we cannot thank you enough for your support and patience. Every order means so much for our small team, and we are thrilled to be back and making clogs for you!
Please know that these dates above are estimates—if you have more specific questions or are not seeing your order represented above, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are here to help.